CCHS Band Parent Expectations
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit.”
In order to assist in the music making experience for your CCHS Band Student, CCHS Band PARENTS are expected to do the following:
- Parents will bring student to ALL scheduled rehearsals and performance events in a timely fashion.
- Parents will ensure that the student’s instrument is kept in pristine working condition with all necessary repairs and equipment.
- Parents will support student achievement in The CCHS Bands by observing and enforcing home practice.
- Parents will ensure that all student band forms are completed as required on time.
- Parents will support student achievement in band through attendance at concerts and performance events.
- Parents will communicate with the CCHS Director of Bands regularly to relay pertinent information regarding the student band experience and home concerns.
- Parents will support the success of all CCHS Band students through participation in the CCHS Bands Booster Organization.